Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY THE 13th!!

One chapter of biology, down. (ITS FRIDAY THE 13th TODAY, BTW)


Anyway, I got bored of it and challenged myself to something just now. To write a poem immediately without thinking (as in, seriously thinking. Just write the first line that comes to my head) while listening to music.

Now that was fun. I totally suck at writing poems and never really enjoyed reading them, so I guess its just for fun.

but I enjoy fitting nonsensical lines into songs haha. (BEST OKAY!) So this took me 5 minutes, it sucks but here it is all the same.



I don't even know if it makes sense please, so don't think deep o_O


Through the moon the silent night sings
deep in the woods, a graceful dip
into the silvery stream of water
glistening, sparkling beneath hustling leaves
A lonesome man rode his horse at a canter
across the darkness and away from harm


Okay you can start laughing at me but the game is fun!


I shall start the game!

1) listen to a song

2) while listening to it, just scribble the first lines/words that enter your mind

3) need not be a poem, just lines or words will do. it can be nonsensical and stupid too!

4) you are not allowed to pause between each line and do not edit anything!

5) have fun and tag 5 other people to do it!


i tag... the last 5 people on my tagboard before the "tagreplies FRIDAY 13TH POST HAHA tag

(if you own a blog or you could tell me online o_O) and anybody/everybody!






yay this is cool i just started a game but past experiences tell me most people won't do it but...heck just do it okay!




K GO BACK TO YOUR STUDYING NOW EMMA!



13june
anna: WHOO RANTING IS FUN YES(:
{YES IT IS I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW THANKYOU ANNAEMMAANNA! :D}

YiHao: wait hold the horses, your conductor reads your blog? what? O_o
{okay i held them haha and hmm, he told me he read it last time, I'm not sure about now. Yours maybe be reading yours too..!}

gtgw: whoo i broke jet lag
gtgw
: i got good taste wad
gtgw
: nah i picked her. so i best taste
{I BROKE MINE TOO! uhh i have better test and you MUSHY ninny..}

anqi
: whoooo we have a vid!! ^^ omgsh waaah y do i look so shoorrttt!!! )x
{hey, the person above is too mushy yknow. and hahah cause you are :D k la k la you're not hahaha YAY OUR VIDEO! :D}

No comments: